PEP, Inc. is an 8(a) Certified, Small Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Business that helps organizations excel through the quality management of their programs, systems, and people. Committed to helping optimize performance and achieve excellence, we are an alliance of experienced organizational development professionals dedicated to your success.
Vision: To support, guide, collaborate, and learn with our clients as they transform their organizations into high performance cultures that produce excellent results for customers and employees.
Mission: To improve all aspects of organizational performance, enabling our clients to impress their customers, stakeholders, and employees with superior levels of excellence.
- Integrity and honesty
- Superior ethics in all we do
- Valuing workforce members and partners
- Performance excellence for all
- Creating measurable results
- Agility that results in professional and financial success
- Positive, high performance environments
- Making a quality difference in people’s lives
- Managing a successful and effective company
PEP and NISC, an IBM company, are in a Mentor/Protégé program sanctioned by the Small Business Administration. Because of this established relationship, PEP has the support of a large company, allowing us to meet fluctuating demands in our customers’ needs quickly and easily.